Homemade treats are so much healthier for your dog and easy to make.
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this great recipe!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
- 2 Tbsp corn oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups white flour
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine oil, peanut butter and water.
- Add flour one cup at a time then knead into firm dough.
- Roll dough to 1/4" thickness and cut with cookie cutter.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!