Peanut Butter Bars are so simple to make yet so delicious!!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Peanut Butter Bars
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl cream the butter, sugars and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually stir into creamed mixture and mix well.
- Spread into a 13x9 greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- For the last 10 minutes sprinkle the chocolate chips over and when it comes out of the oven, speed the melted chips all over; Cool.
- Mix icing together and drizzle over the top.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!