An easy and delicious dessert perfect for potlucks!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
- 2 large Peaches
- 2 (8oz) cans Crescent rolls
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- Peel and pit peaches. Cut both peaches into 8 slices.
- Roll each peach slice in a crescent roll. Place in a 9 x 13 buttered pan.
- Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir.
- Add vanilla, stir, and pour entire mixture over peaches.
- Pour orange juice around the edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!