A warm and tasty fruity dessert your family will love!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- Put butter in glass baking dish, set in 350 degree oven to melt while preparing the following ingredients.
- Mix sugar, baking powder, flour, salt and milk together.
- Pour mixture over melted butter: do NOT stir.
- Gently drop sliced peaches on top of the mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes or until brown
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!