An easy to make peach cake with delicious coconut frosting on top. This is sure to be a hit!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Peach Cake with Coconut Frosting
- 6-8 medium Peaches sliced
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup pecans Chopped
- Peel peaches and put into a large bowl.
- Mash the peaches all up.
- Add the flour, sugar, eggs, and baking soda and mix well.
- Spray a 9 X 13" baking sheet and pour in the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until done.
- Place the sugar, milk, butter and coconut in a medium-sized heavy sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and cook until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, stir in nuts and spread on the cooled cake.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!