This 3 ingredient recipe is super easy to make and quick to boot! The only thing faster than making these is how fast they’ll be eaten!
This super easy recipe only needs 3 ingredients. The only thing faster than making this is how fast they'll get eaten!
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 block of cream cheese softened
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Put Oreos in food processor and make in to powder.
- Add soft cream cheese and mix with hands.
- Once it's well combined make into balls to whatever size you want. I froze them overnight.
- Melt the chocolate chips in double boiler and add infusion if you wish
- Roll balls in chocolate and place on parchment lined tray
- Put in freezer or fridge
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!