This is an easy dessert to make and a great dish to take to your next pot luck. The fruit is easily interchangeable, add what you like! It’s delicious and the whole family will love it!
You can add more fruit to this if you like. You can also add strawberries and mini marshmallows as well. I like to add the colored marshmallows for more interesting cooler If you are adding apples and/or bananas, wait until just before serving to add them so that they don’t turn brown.. Enjoy!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for the recipe!
Check out more keto friendly -> RECIPES
Orange Cream Fruit Salad
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (8oz) container Cool Whip
- 1 (20oz) can pineapple chunks or tidbits drained well
- 1 (11oz) can mandarin oranges drained well
- 2 medium bananas sliced
- In a bowl, combine pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate. You can add a bit more milk if needed to reach the desired consistency
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes and then fold in the Cool Whip.
- Gently mix in the canned fruit and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours until ready to serve.