A super easy and delicious casserole! Just like Mom used to make!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Old School Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1 rotisserie chicken (approx. 4 cups)
- 1 (10.75oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75oz) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups instant rice uncooked
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Remove skin and bones from rotisserie chicken and discard before chopping up.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, soups, spices, pepper, water, milk and instant rice.
- Pour into prepared pan and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 40-50 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!