This is the best no bake cheesecake recipe you will find! It’s so simple to make and rich and creamy! Also known as mock cheesecake.
No bake cheesecakes are so easy to make. They contain no eggs or flour so they do not need to be baked. This is my go to recipe for cheesecake because it is so simple to and quick to make! This also uses a simple graham cracker crust, so it’s a no hassle dessert anyone can make! You can use any flavor of pie filling for the topping.
This can be stored in the refrigerator for several days- if it lasts that long!
This is perfect for holiday get togethers, parties or any occasion where you want a nice dessert!
You can also make this a sugar free cheese cake by using swerve instead of sugar.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
No Bake Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs or crushed digestive biscuits 150 grams
- 2 tbs granulated white sugar 30 grams
- 6 tbs unsalted butter melted, 85 grams
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 8oz full fat cream cheese at room temperature, 227 grams
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar 50 grams
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream 240 ml, contains 35-40% butterfat
- 1 - 21 ounce can cherry pie filling 595 grams
Graham Cracker Crust
- In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a well greased 8-9 inch (20-23 cm) tart pan with removable bottom. (A spring form pan can also be used. Press the crumb mixture onto the bottom and about one inch (2.5 cm) up the sides of the pan.)
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill while you make the filling.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat in the vanilla extract.
- In a clean bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gradually fold or beat the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Pour the filling over the chilled graham cracker crust and smooth the top.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for about an hour and then spread the cherry pie filling over the filling. Return to the refrigerator to chill for several hours, or even overnight.