This cake is so easy and yummy. The kids are always asking for cake, so I try to come up with different fun and tasty ideas. I don’t normally bake from a box, but this really tastes great.
Check out more awesome- > RECIPES
Nana's Chocolate/Vanilla Pudding Cake
- 1 box Betty Crocker Chocolate cake mix
- 1 box Jell-O instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare cake according to directions on the box, let cool
- Prepare vanilla pudding and let set in the fridge.
- Once the cake is fully cooled, spoon the pudding over the top and garnish with chocolate chips.