This is a family favorite! My kids loved it when mom made it for them and I did too!! We made this last night and YUM it sure did bring back some wonderful memories!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Mom's Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans chicken noodle soup
- 1 can sweet peas drained
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 bag country gravy mix
- 2 cups Bisquick Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Boil whole chicken, then debone and shred.
- Rub butter in 13 X 9 glass baking dish.
- Stir together soups, peas, corn and gravy mix, add chicken.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Gently stir together water and Bisquick mix and knead into a ball.
- Roll out on a floured surface until about 1/4" thick in shape of a rectangle. Then cut into oblong strips. Place the strips across the top of the chicken/vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove for oven and let sit for about 20-30 minutes before serving.