These are so cute and the perfect home made craft to make with the kids at Easter time!
These are so much fun with the kids!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Mini Cookie Nests - Great Easter Craft!
- 1 packaged roll refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 mini Muffin pan
- 1 container frosting I used green
- 1 package shredded coconut
- 1 tbs Green and Yellow food coloring
- 1 large Ziplock bag
- 1 bag Cadbury Chocolate Eggs
- Set oven to temp according to package directions
- To color coconut use a small ziploc bag and place coconut inside adding color... 8 drops of green and 4 drops of yellow with a teaspoon of water and shake bag until all colored..set out to dry out a bit.
- Slice cookie dough and half the slices and roll into a ball and place in un greased mini muffin tin and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- When cooled remove from tin and add a tiny bit of frosting to the top and push colored coconut into it and add chocolate egg!!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!