Mini Cinnamon Rolls are so yummy! My kids love taking these in their lunches for dessert! The icing on top is the best!
I love cinnamon rolls and these mini cinnamon rolls are amazing!! I love the flavor of cinnamon and these are delicious! So yummy when they are topped with icing. They’re a sweet snack!
This is a quick recipe for making them using Pillsbury dinner rolls but they turn out great and they’re so much faster to prepare. Your kids will love these! Also perfect for a last minute dessert to take to a potluck or party!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls 8 oz.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine softened
- 4 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins optional
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 7 tbs butter softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar sifted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375
- Separate dough into four rectangles. Press the perforations firmly to seal. Spread 1 Tbl butter evenly over each dough rectangle.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Sprinkle raisins over each rectangle.
- Starting with short side of each rectangle, roll up and pinch the edges to seal. Use a serrated knife to cut each roll into five slices.
- Place the slices into an ungreased 8 or 9 inch pan (I doubled it and it fit great in a 9x13).
- Bake for 17 to 23 minutes or until golden brown and cool for 5 minutes.
- While baking mix you icing up and frost when ready.
- Beat the cream cheese and butter together in a large bowl. Mix in vanilla and milk and then gradually add the sugar and salt until fluffy and smooth.