A quick treat that is the perfect size for those watching their calories! These are to die for!
Heavenly mini cherry cheesecakes that explode with flavor inside your mouth!
These mini cheesecakes don’t take any time at all to make and taste amazing! A quick treat that is the perfect size for those watching their calories!
This recipe is from Amanda Stortz – thanks Amanda!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 box Vailla Wafers
- 1 can Cherry pie filling
- Use paper muffin cups to line muffin tin.
- Add firt 4 ingredient to a mixer and beat until smooth.
- In the bottom of each muffin cup, place a vanilla wafer.
- Pour batter in the muffin cups and bake at 350 for 15 mins.
- Top with cherries when cool.