I get so many requests for microwave fudge!! Its so EASY to make and so delicious! Turns out perfect every time and uses only 4 ingredients.
Minimal ingredients to make fudge in the microwave, how easy is that? I love this recipe because it turns out perfect every time and its so easy to prepare. This is so easy the kids can make it! This is perfect for gifts or just to make for your family.
Freezes well, but I would cut it up before freezing. This way you can steal a piece out of the freezer for a quick snack! You can also add nuts to this as well.
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups of chocolate chips I like milk chocolate, but use whichever you want
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a glass bowl pour in the chocolate chips, milk and salt.
- Heat for 1 minute, then stir, if needed heat for 30 second intervals. Stir until the chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth, add the vanilla and the nuts if you want.
- I line an 8x8 pan with foil and spray with spray with oil, smooth the fudge into the pan, refrigerate for an hour, then remove foil and fudge from pan, turn it onto a cutting board and cut into 1 inch squares.