Amazing meatballs that are full of flavor and very moist, these are not your typical meatballs! These are the best meatballs you will ever eat!
My kids love it every time I make this recipe. It’s so good and they love the bacon because it makes it so tasty! The other thing that is great about this recipe is it makes individual servings, perfect for kids and perfect for freezing. You can easily take one or two out to thaw at a time from the freezer. Great for lunches or anyone that needs portion sizes. This will become your go to meatloaf recipe!
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Get 2017 off to the right start! Check out->> TeDivina DETOX TEA!
Meatloaf Meatballs to Die For!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 5 slices sourdough bread
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 medium onion diced fine
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp garlic minced
- 12 slices thin bacon cut in half
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp prepared mustard sandwich mustard
- 1 cup ketchup
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line cupcake pan with liners or coat with cooking spray. Remove any rings and wash hands well.
- Stack bread slices and using a sharp knife, dice bread up as if making croutons. Add milk, eggs, seasoning, soy sauce, onion and garlic to bread and mix well.
- Add ground beef to wet mixture. Using hands, mix well until wet mixture is combined well.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop up a ball of meat mixture. Take one of the bacon halves and wrap around the ball. Place ball into cupcake pan.
- Mix all ingredients for sauce in a small bowl. Take a spoon of this sauce and spread over the tops of each meatloaf ball. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake 45 minutes to an hour, depending on oven. After 45 minutes, keep an eye on them to not get over done or they will not be as moist.