Looking for a change from your everyday salad? Marinated salad is yummy and full of flavor you’ll love!
This salad is a must try if you haven’t made this yet, its delicious and is a great addition to any meal! I love making marinated salad because the flavor is amazing! When you make it you place it in your fridge and the flavors of the salad marinate. The longer you leave it the more intense it gets which is great if you love the taste combination. I make this every now and then because its a great change up from the regular salad.
This is a great to take to a pot luck or for a holiday gathering!
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 red onion sliced and separated into rings
- 8 tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar you can use sugar substitute
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Toss well to mix.
- 3. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.