Mama’s chicken roll ups are one of my most popular recipes, pure comfort food! Yummy and delicious they make a kid friendly meal!
It doesn’t get any easier then this for a quick weekday meal! And the best part is the whole family will love it. This recipe is always popular when my kids have friends over, they all love it! The filling is delicious and even the pickiest of eaters will request these again.
If you want to kick it up a notch you can add some spices or a bit of hot sauce. This will definitely be one of your favourites! It’s that good!
“These were very tasty. Nice and easy to fix. Will make again. Thanks for posting.”
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Mama's chicken Roll Ups
- 2 Large chicken breast
- 1 Can crescent rolls
- 1 (10.5oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 Soup can broth use what the chicken cooked in
- 1/2 Soup can milk
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 6 Oz cheddar cheese shredded
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- Place the chicken in a pot and cover with water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium and cook till chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken (save broth).
- When cooled enough to handle, remove the chicken from the bone and shred, set aside.
- Whisk together the soup, broth, milk, flour, salt and pepper.
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into the triangles.
- Place a little cheese over the dough and at the larger end place a good heaping of the chicken.
- Roll up and place in a 9x13 casserole dish. Repeat with remaining.
- Once all are in the dish, pour the soup mix around each one and then drizzle a little over the tops (not too much).
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes, remove and top with a little more cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes before serving, the soup mixture will thicken up like a gravy.