A quick and easy dessert for anyone that loves WHOPPERS!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Malted Milk Ball Blondies
- 1 1/2 cups malted milk balls divided
- 4 1/2 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces butter melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease an 8x8 pan.
- Coarsely chop 1 cup of the malted milk balls (slicing some in half and/or leaving a few almost whole is fine; it will add texture to the blondies).
- Chop the remaining 1/2 cup into smaller pieces (this will be the topping).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, malted milk powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until very smooth, 1-2 minutes. Mix in the egg and vanilla for an additional minute.
- Fold in the flour mixture followed by the coarsely chopped malted milk balls until no flour patches remain.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining chopped milk balls evenly on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are starting to brown but the center isn’t completely set.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!