You need to try these unstuffed cabbage rolls! They’re just like the original, except they’re unstuffed! It’s mind blowing and delicious!
Ok, all jokes aside, you actually do need to try this low carb recipe. It’s not every day you get a chance to make a low carb recipe that tastes as good as this one, so don’t squander your opportunity (you’ll thank me for that advice later).
Also, you don’t need to worry about whether or not the other people in your household will like it. This recipe is a winner for everyone, just ask my family.
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Low Carb Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
- 2 Lbs lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 1 Small cabbage chopped
- 2 (14.5oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tsp sea salt
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef and onion and cook, stirring, until ground beef is no longer pink and onion is tender.
- Add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add the chopped cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepper, and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.