This casserole is one of my favorites! Delicious and low carb, it’s great for a weekday dinner!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Low Carb Chicken, Sausage and Broccoli Casserole
- 3-4 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion chopped
- 1/2 lb mushrooms sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 16 ounces broccoli cooked well and drained
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Brown the sausage with the celery, onion and mushrooms.
- Stir the softened cream cheese into the sausage mixture until well blended.
- Coarsely chop the cooked broccoli.
- Mix all ingredients and spread in a greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- Bake, covered with foil, at 350º for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until hot and bubbly and top is lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!