Loaded Potato Rounds are delicious bites of potato loaded with amazing flavor! Just to warn you, these are highly addictive!
If you are looking for an oven baked potato recipe that is out of this world, search no further. This recipe is a winner! I make these all the time for guests and everyone loves them! They are great as an appetizer or a great snack on game day. I always make a lot because they are so addictive they disappear quickly! This one is definitely a crowd pleaser.
My kids love these and sometimes I’ll make them on the weekend to eat with chicken or fish for their meal. Loaded potato rounds are great because they go with anything you’re having for dinner. The bacon, onion, cheese and potato flavors go so well together for an amazing taste, these potato bites are always a favorite!
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Loaded Potato Rounds
- 2 large unpeeled baking potatoes washed
- olive oil
- 1 cup Colby or Monterey Jack Cheese
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup green onions
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Brush both sides with oil. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned then remove from oven.
- While potatoes in the oven: cook bacon on stovetop until crisp, drain and crumble. In a medium bowl combine bacon, cheese and sliced green onion and toss together.
- With a basting brush, brush each potato slice with BBQ sauce and sprinkle cheese mixture on top.
- Place back in oven and bake 3-5 minutes until cheese melted!