Loaded cauliflower is low carb and delicious! This popular recipe is a must try, the kids will love it!
This loaded cauliflower recipe is a guaranteed winner! Even people who don’t like cauliflower love this recipe. I wasn’t sure if my kids would like it, they like mashed cauliflower better usually, but they thought it was delicious.
It is a much healthier alternative to potatoes and the added bacon compliments a low carb diet if you are following one. If you want to replace the bacon you can use chicken. Overall this is a very versatile recipe because you can add any veggies you like or spices. Another popular way is to change-up the cauliflower for broccoli. It is so tasty with broccoli as well.
This is great to take to a pot luck as well. It will be a huge hit and you will have people asking you for the recipe.
This is also great the day for leftovers or a take to work lunch. This is a great low carb cauliflower recipe to add to your healthy meal plan.
Loaded cauliflower looks delicious on a plate.
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
- 1 whole large head cauliflower cut into bite size approx 6 cups
- 6-8 Strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 6 Tbsp Chives chopped
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 2 Cups Colby Jack Cheese may use cheddar or mozza
- 1 (8oz) container sliced mushrooms
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- In a large pot boil water and cook cauliflower for 8 - 10 minutes, drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayo, 1/2 of crumbled bacon, 3 tbs chives, 1 cups of cheese,mushrooms and cauliflower and mix well.
- Place in baking dish and cover with remaining 1 cup of cheese and rest of bacon crumbles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with remaining 3 Tbs chives and serve.