Lemonade chicken and rice, doesn’t get much simpler than that! Still tastes delicious though!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 (6oz) can frozen lemonade thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Arrange chicken pieces in crock pot.
- Mix lemonade, brown sugar, vinegar and ketchup together well.
- Pour over chicken and cover.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Transfer liquid to saucepan and skim fat.
- Leave Chicken in the crock pot keep it covered so it stays hot.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water and add slowly to liquid, while stirring over low heat.
- Serve when thickened.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!