I love making anything that has lemon in it and these lemon squares do not disappoint! These taste amazing!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
- 4 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and brush an 8-inch square baking dish with melted butter.
- Line bottom with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides.
- Put graham crumbs in a bowl and add in sugar and butter and blend to mix.
- Press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up sides of prepared pan.
- Bake until lightly browned, 8 to 12 minutes, then cool crust for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks and condensed milk.
- Add lemon juice; whisk until smooth.
- Pour filling into cooled crust; carefully spread to edges.
- Bake until set, about 15 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack; then chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Using parchment paper overhang, lift out of pan, and transfer to a cutting board.
- With a serrated knife, cut into 16 squares, wiping knife with a damp kitchen towel between each cut.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!