It’s that time of year to make this delicious snack!
More fun – RECIPES
KETTLE-CORN Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds unshelled
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the seeds, vegetable oil, sugar, and salt. Toss until the seeds are well-coated.
- Take a cookie sheet and line with foil... Grease it well
- Place the seeds mostly a single layer if possible
- Bake at for 45 minutes to an hour kinda depends on the size of your seeds, stirring every 10 minutes or so, until the sugar and some of the pumpkin seeds have browned.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for about 10 minutes . After 10 minutes, remove from the cookie sheet and spread on a sheet of parchment paper, separating the seeds from one another as much as possible. Some of the seeds will stay stuck together but thats ok.
- Sprinkle with a touch more salt, to taste.
- Cool completely and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!