This amazing dish is not your everyday boring salad! A must try for those that love salad!
More delicious – RECIPES
Italian Chopped Salad
- 3 cups romaine
- 1 can can garbanzo beans or chickpeas rinsed and drained, 15 ounces
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped, 6-1/2 ounces
- 1 medium green pepper chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 can sliced ripe olives drained, 2-1/4 ounces
- 5 slices deli ham chopped
- 5 slices thinhard salami chopped
- 5 slices pepperoni chopped
- 1/2 small block Monterery Jack cheese chopped
- 2 medium green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small Pepperoncini optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with pepperoncini, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!