Everyone keeps asking me for this Italian butter shrimp recipe, it’s that good. These are the best shrimp you’ll ever eat. They’re so flavourful.
This is a much sought after recipe, so make sure you save it. This is my favourite way to eat shrimp and it’s so simple to make. My friends can’t believe how good it tastes after they’ve tried it. These shrimp are low carb so you can eat them without worrying
“Just made this tonight and it is amazing. Highly recommended for any shrimp fans out there.”
– James Cheryl Hopkins
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Italian Butter Shrimp
- 1 Stick butter
- 1 Medium lemon
- 1 Packet Italian seasoning
- Melt a stick of butter in the pan.
- Slice one lemon and layer it on top of the butter.
- Put down fresh shrimp, then sprinkle one pack of dried Italian seasoning.
- Put in the oven and bake at 350 for 15 min.