A fast and easy to make instant pot sandwich! Delicious and perfect for the whole family!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Instant Pot Roast Beef Griller
- 2 large green peppers sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 lbs steak thinly sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 envelope dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 cup beef stock
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1-2 packages hoagie rolls
- Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot (except for the cheese and rolls).
- Using meat/stew setting, seal and cook for 40 minutes.
- Let in naturally depressurize for 10 minutes.
- Release the steam and open the Instant Pot.
- Scoop out the meat/veggies into the rolls.
- Place the rolls on a cookie sheet and top with a slice of cheese per sandwich.
- Warm until the cheese is melted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!