I creamy chicken penne pasta dish you can easily make in your Instant Pot! Delicious and filling for a family meal.
Another amazing Instant Pot recipe that is convenient for a weekday meal.
More amazing – RECIPES
Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Tomato Penne
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds of chicken breast cubed
- 2 cups penne
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes + 1 can chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 large can mushrooms stems/pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- In your pressure cooker, add everything but the cream cheese and Parmesan, give a good stir, and push the pasta down so it's submerged in the liquid. Close lid and set on manual for 10 minutes. When your timer goes off, allow for 5 minutes of NPR then quick release.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until the cream cheese is melted and incorporated.
- Top with a little more fresh grated Parmesan.