This is AMAZING! All the ingredients are mixed together and poured into a pie tin, but when it cooks it forms its own crust with filling!
Impossible Pie has a coconut vanilla taste just like a coconut cream pie.
It’s called impossible pie because it almost seems impossible that it would turn out the way it says it’s supposed to.
But it turns out perfect every time! This is so cool! Grab a fork and RUN because it won’t last long!!
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour all purpose
- 7 tbs butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Put the milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, butter and sugar in bowl and Mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured pie plate.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and a little extra coconut over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let it cool down. Refrigerate until nice and cold.