A summer treat that is simple to make, that you will love! Easy as pie!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES!
Icebox Lemon Pie
- 1 graham cracker pie crust at room temp
- 2 boxes cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 small lemons juiced and zested
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Stir in sweet and condensed milk.
- Stir in lemon juice and zest and whip cream.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Put in fridge for at least 2 hours until set and cold.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!