Your kids are going to LOVE this! It’s so cool, make ice cream in a bag. Simple to make and taste amazing!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES!
Ice Cream In A Bag Less Than 10 minutes!
- 2 tablespoon Stevia
- 1 cup half and half or light cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 cup Ice crushed
- Gallon-sized Ziploc bag
- Pint-sized Ziploc bag
- Mix the stevia, half & half and vanilla extract together.
- Pour into a pint-sized Ziploc baggie. Make sure it seals tightly.
- Take the gallon-sized Ziploc bag and fill it up halfway with ice and pour the salt over the ice.
- Place the cream filled bag into the ice filled bag and seal.
- Make sure it is sealed tightly and start shaking. Shake for about 5 minutes (or 8 minutes if you use heavy cream).
- Open the gallon-sized bag and check to see if the ice cream is hard, if not keep shaking.
- Once the ice cream is finished, quickly run the closed pint-sized baggie under cold water to quickly clean the salt off the baggie.
- Open the baggie and pop in a spoon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!