Who doesn’t LOVE chicken wings? Perfect for your next get together and easy to make!
Delicious honey BBQ chicken wings that are so easy to make and turn out perfect every time!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this tasty recipe!
More amazing – RECIPES
Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
- 2 lb chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp. hot sauce add a couple more dashes if you like heat!
- 4 tbsp. Ranch for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and place a wire rack over a baking sheet. In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with oil, paprika, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is golden and skin is crispy, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add barbecue sauce, honey, and hot sauce and bring to a simmer. Let thicken, 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Heat broiler on low. Transfer baked wings to a bowl and toss with sauce until completely coated. Return to rack and broil (watching carefully!) until sauce caramelizes, 3 minutes.
- Serve with ranch.