If you’re suffering from the latest cold or sinus infection going around you need this home remedy. It works better than any over the counter medication you can buy!
Homemade Sinus, Cough and Cold Ingredients
To make this homemade remedy, you’ll need…
- Apple cider vinegar
Homemade Sinus, Cough and Cold Remedy Instructions
Just follow these simple steps and you’ll have your remedy made in no time!
- Measure equal parts honey and apple cider vinegar
- Pour into mixer container and shake well until completely mixed.
- Fill a Shot Glass full of mixture and drink in one gulp
- Do this throughout the day for several days. You cannot overdose!
How Apple Cider Vinegar helps to Treat Sinus Infection:
Apple cider vinegar has many natural properties that help heal sinus infections. These natural properties include…
- Vitamins B1, B2, A, and E, calcium, potassium, and magnesium which clear sinus cavities and reduce allergy symptoms.
- When taken orally, apple cider vinegar has high pH levels that break up mucus and clear airways, ridding sinus infection.
- Thins mucus to clear sinuses and delivers a number of nutrients to the body that supports the immune system and prevents infection. Once the infection has developed, apple cider vinegar dilutes the bacteria and rinses the sinuses.
- Has natural antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory properties and is an immune system booster which clears sinuses quickly.
- Antiseptic properties that fight against sinus infection and clears mucus.
- Balances the alkaline and acidic levels in the body and relieves sinus pain.
- Acts as a natural antihistamine preventing the production and release of histamines.
Tips and Precautions
- You can alternately take supplements of apple cider vinegar in the form of tablets or capsules to fight sinus infection.
- Practice good health by drinking plenty of water, avoiding smoking and drinking alcohol, washing your hands, avoiding pollution, and keeping yourself and your home clear from dust particles to reduce your risk of sinus infection.
- Consuming excessive amounts of apple cider vinegar can irritate the esophagus, damage teeth or cause canker sores or sore throat. Dilute it if concerned about these risks.
- Since it can react with other drugs and supplements such as diuretics and insulin, leading to medical problems like potassium depletion.
- Apple cider vinegar lowers blood sugar and is dangerous to those suffering from diabetes.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Check out my awesome recipes here –> RECIPES