I have gotten so many requests for a home made Febreze recipe, here it is! Tried and tested, it works great!
If you are looking for an economical way to make your own Febreze this recipe is fantastic! It’s really simple to make and takes only a couple of minutes.
You can use this recipe as part of the home made carpet cleaner recipe that I posted on my blog. Here is the SOLUTION!
As always, make sure to test on a small hidden area of any fabric first to make sure it does not stain.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Home Made Febreze
- 1/8 Cup of fabric softener I used Downy April Fresh
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- Hot tap water
- Spray bottle I used my empty 27 oz. Febreze bottle
- Using a funnel, pour fabric softener and baking soda into your spray bottle.
- Fill spray bottle with hot tap water and shake well.
- Don't forget to twist the nozzle over to the LOCK position if you're using a Febreze bottle.