A delicious corned beef recipe made with Guinness beer!
More easy to make – RECIPES
Guinness Corned Beef
- 4 lbs corned beef plus seasoning packet
- 2 bottles Guinness beer
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 small onion
- 1 head cabbage
- 5 large carrots
- 8 stalks celery
- Place beers and brown sugar in crockpot and whisk together. Set rinsed corned beef in crockpot. Set onion next to beef. Sprinkle seasoning over the beef.
- Set crockpot on low and cook for 6-7 hours.
- Cut cabbage in 8 pieces
- Cut carrots in thirds
- Cut celery in half
- Place vegetables in large pot.
- Pour 2 cups of broth from corned beef over the vegetable.
- Bring to boil then simmer covered for 20-15 minutes.
- Remove cabbage
- Cook carrots and celery 10 more minutes.
- Set cabbage on serving plate, set sliced corned beef over it.
- Then carrots and celery around the beef.
Click here to print - https://www.vidarecipes.com/recipe/guinness-corned-beef/print/
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!