An easy to make and filling pork chop recipe. It never fails to satisfy!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops
- 1 box Stove Top cornbread stuffing
- 6-8 inch pork chops (1 inch thick each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup prepared zesty Italian salad dressing
- In medium bowl, mix stuffing with water listed on box. Let sit for 5 minutes, fluff with fork.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, brown pork until no longer pink and drain.
- Meanwhile, cut a deep slit in each chop, forming a pocket.
- Stuff with stuffing; secure with toothpicks.
- Sprinkle chops with garlic powder and pepper and the brush each side with Italian dressing.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until a thermometer inserted in the meat reads 145°, basting twice with sauce from bowl.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Remove toothpicks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!