A quick and easy green bean casserole that the whole family is sure to love!
Green Bean Casserole
- 2 lb cans french green beans drained (1fresh green beans, steamed), 14 oz
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup 10 oz
- 1 1/2 cans french fried onions 6 oz
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbs butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place green beans and soup in a large bowl.
- Mix well, then stir in shredded cheddar cheese and melted butter.
- Pour the green bean mixture to a medium casserole dish.
- Place uncovered in oven and bake for about 20-minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the French fried onions.
- Return to oven and bake for 5-10 more minutes or until the onions just begin to brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!