Gluten free, Low Carb, Diabetic Friendly and so simple to make! A perfect one-dish meal for the entire family!
More amazing – RECIPES
Garlic and Lemon Chicken With Potatoes and Green Beans
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium lemons 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes quartered (I mixed red & yellow)
- 4 large chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the chicken, green beans and potatoes and toss to coat. Pour this mix into the pan and spread around evenly.
- Roast for 50 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!