Delicious Chinese fried rice, perfect for any meal or occasion! This is the best fried rice recipe ever, it’s so popular on the internet! A must try!
This fried recipe has amazing flavor that I find other recipes don’t have and miss out on. This tastes just like the fried rice you’d get at a Chinese take out but even better. So delicious and amazingly good! Great authentic Chinese rice taste! I like to add green onion to this and either some shrimp or chicken to make it a complete meal.
My family loved this and there were no leftovers. Next time I will double the recipe. Great to take to a pot luck as well or if you are hosting a party with a lot of people. Everyone loves this!
Check out my amazing -> RECIPES
Fried Rice! Hottest Recipe On The Internet!
- 3 cups white rice cooked
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots thawed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- On medium high heat, heat the oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Add the peas carrots mix, onion and garlic. Stir fry until tender.
- Lower the heat to medium low and push the mixture off to one side, then pour your eggs on the other side of skillet and stir fry until scrambled.
- Now add the rice and soy sauce and blend all together well.
- Stir fry until thoroughly heated.