The title says it all folks! These four ingredient stuffed mushrooms are simple and easy to make! Check out my other recipes while your here!
These are a great DIY recipe! You can choose how much of each ingredient you prefer
This is a personal favourite of mine as they are so convenient to eat, just pop one in your mouth and go!
A fun idea is to add sausage or hamburger as it adds extra flavour to it!
“Make these for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Add some Worcestershire sauce and grated cheese.”
-Tammy Divine Ledford
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Four Ingredient Stuffed
- cream cheese
- package of bacon cooked and chopped
- green onions
- Remove the stems from all the mushrooms, wash well.
- Mix up the cream cheese, the cooked bacon (chopped) and the green onions.
- Fill each cap with mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 20 minutes. Enjoy!