If you love coconut you need to try this recipe! So simple to make and tastes just like coconut cream pie!
This was so easy to whip up for the kids! If you love coconut this is a winner! Delicious and tastes like coconut cream pie! Everyone loved these!
They store well in the fridge for days if you want to make them ahead of time or have leftovers. Great for parties and putting them in individual dishes makes them super cute with a cherry on top!
Will definitely make these again! The Dream Whip whipped topping was yummy in these! If you can’t find Dream Whip you can use Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream topping as a replacement.
These are also great for lunches if you pack them up in to go containers and pack them with a small ice pack to take to school.
Ryan enjoying his fluffy coconut dream pudding!
Check out more of my awesome –> RECIPES
Fluffy Coconut Dream Pudding
- 1 1/3 oz dream whip whipped dessert topping mix
- 2 1/4 cups milk divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1oz) vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup coconut toasted
- Beat dream whip mix, 1/2 cup skim milk and vanilla for 4 minutes.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix and beat for 2 mores minutes.
- Fold in coconut.
- Put in serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.