A delicious pasta salad is the perfect side dish to any meal and great to take to your next pot luck!
More easy to make – RECIPES
Farm Boy Pasta Salad
- 1 pound mini pasta shells
- 1 pound Bacon crumbled
- 3/4 pound Capron Farm Beef or lean ground beef
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 can Whole Kernel Sweet Corn drained, 15 ounce
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 stalks Green onions diced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drizzle with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
- In the meantime, saute bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain off grease. Wipe out skillet, leaving a little of the bacon grease. Add the ground beef; cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until cooked through and no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Season with red pepper flakes, and with a pinch of salt and pepper. Drain off fat. Set aside to cool completely.
- In an extra large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and chili sauce until combined and smooth. Add in the cooked pasta, bacon, beef, corn, tomatoes, cheese, and green onions; toss to combine and coat.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!