Fancy Pants Chicken is an easy and quick meal the whole family will love, this is not your typical chicken casserole- it’s much better!
If you are looking for something easy to make with chicken tenders (small chicken breasts) this is a fabulous recipe! I made this and it was so simple and fast to make on a weeknight. The whole family loved it and I will definitely be making this again. If you don’t have chicken tenders just cut your chicken breasts in half or increase your cooking time to insure chicken is cooked through.
Tip: if you can’t find Lipton Secret’s Savory Herb and Garlic where you live you can use another dry soup mix in it’s place.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Fancy Pants Chicken
- 6 chicken tenders or chicken breasts cut in half
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 1/2 bag fresh spinach
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton Secret's Savory Herb and Garlic
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 oz mozzarella shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray a 13/9" baking dish with Pam
- Place chicken in pan, cover with prosciutto, top with spinach, sprinkle with a little kosher salt and coarse black pepper. Top with mushrooms.
- Whisk together olive oil, wine and Lipton Secret's Savory Herb and Garlic envelope then pour over everything.
- Lay a piece of foil over (not tight)
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, uncover, top with cheese and bake for 5 minutes more until cheese is melted.