This enchilada casserole is super cheesy! It will quickly become a family favourite that won’t be forgotten very quickly!
If you are looking for a simple enchilada casserole it doesn’t get any easier than this! You can use store bought if you are in a hurry or don’t have any made. This will be a family favourite in your house I am sure and it’s great for a quick weeknight meal.
You can also make this in a crock pot and add any of your favourite veggies to it. You just have to put it on low for 3-4 hours to heat it through and melt the cheese.
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
- 1 Lb ground beef
- 1 (28oz) can red enchilada Sauce
- 2-3 Cups mild cheddar cheese grated
- 1 Can sliced olives optional
- 1 Package corn tortillas (or enough for 3-4 layers)
- Pour can of enchilada sauce in sauté pan and heat.
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Add a few spoons of sauce to meat and mix.
- In a 8 1/2 x 11 pan spoon some warm sauce onto the bottom to coat.
- Warm corn tortillas on burner.
- Use tongs to dip corn tortillas into the warm sauce and layer the bottom of the pan. (Tortillas will overlap)
- Sprinkle some cheese over tortilla layer.
- Spread half of the meat over the cheese layer along with half of olives. Repeat layer.
- Cover top with dipped tortillas.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top and spread, making sure to get it down the sides.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in oven until heated through and cheese is melted about 25 minutes.