Looking for an amazingly delicious, low carb dish? Try my enchilada bake. Don’t miss my recipe for homemade taco seasoning to give it even more flavour.
Recipe tip: easily make homemade taco seasoning by using my taco seasoning recipe! It’s way better than the store bought stuff
If you’re like me and follow a low carb diet and love cheese, then you’ll love my enchilada bake. It’s so flavourful and you spice it up, if you like you’re food spicy
I like to make this because it’s so easy and my whole family loves it!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
- 4 Oz cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tsp taco Seasoning
- 8 Oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 Lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp taco Seasoning
- 1 (8.5oz) jar enchilada sauce
- 8 Oz pepper jack cheese shredded
- Beat or whisk the cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Add the seasoning; mix well.
- Stir in the cheese and mix well.
- Grease a 9x13" baking dish or line with parchment paper; spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom.
- Bake at 350º, 35 minutes or until browned, but not too dark.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before adding the topping.
- Brown the hamburger; drain fat.
- Stir in the seasoning and enchilada sauce.
- Spread over the crust and top with the cheese.
- Bake another 20 minutes or so until hot and bubbly.