This 5 minute pineapple pie is definitely going to be done in time for dessert! It doesn’t get any easy then this for an incredible treat!
It rally doesn’t get any easier then this! 5 minutes and you have a delicious dessert everyone is sure to love! Let’s make this tonight!
This recipe is from Amanda Stortz – thanks Amanda!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Easy Peasy Pineapple Pie
- 1 (20oz) can crushed pineapple
- 1 medium graham cracker crust
- 2 (3.4oz) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 maraschino cherries optional
- Combine crushed pineapple (and juices), sour cream and vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and spread into an even layer.
- Place pie in refrigerator and chill for 30-40 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from fridge and gently spread whipped topping over the top.
- Optional: refrigerate 15 minutes until set. Decorate with (drained) pineapple rings, if using, and maraschino cherries.