If you are looking for an easy one step recipe for baked chicken this is amazing! Just like KFC but oven fried!
If you love fried chicken this is an easy oven baked method that’s delicious! Great for the family and very tasty!
Easy Oven Fried Chicken
- 1 lb Chicken with bones
- 1/3 cup Bisquick
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce Optional
- 2 tbsp butter
- Melt the butter in the baking dish
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients and coat each piece of chicken and place in the baking dish with the melted butter. Add a dash of hot sauce (optional).
- Bake in a preheated oven to 425 F. Bake each side for 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!