This is a quick and easy short cut for making cabbage rolls! Turns out perfect every time!
Love cabbage rolls but find they are too much work? Try this easy recipe instead!
More easy recipes here – RECIPES
Easy No Roll Cabbage Rolls
- 6 cups cabbage
- 1 1/2 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar
- Put chopped cabbage on bottom of greased baking pan
- Cook meat and onion in seperate frying pan, drain grease
- Mix meat with rice add salt and pepper. Place over cabbage in pan.
- Pour tomato soup and water over all.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cabbage and rice is tender
- Uncover, top with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes more and enjoy!